Wednesday 7 April 2010

Location

When In search for a location, this is a list of what we were looking for:

  • A city view of London
  • An Estate
  • An open space (prefrably indoors)
  • A Living room
And this is what we found...

Carpark - South Norwood
This is the location in fron of the estate, where we filmed Myrin following me.



Estate - South Norwood (Confrontation Scene)
This is the estate of which our short film was based around we used this estate for various shots in our opening sequence. Including the tracking shot of me entering the estate and also the confrontation between me and Myrin.

Living Room -Penge (Drug Scene)
This is the location where the dance and drug scene was shot. We wanted a typical family living room, which would make the actions of the characters more believable and yet still shocking. In the first picture you can see a baby car seat, where when they are taking drugs and dancing the baby would be sitting in the corner inhaling the fumes and bad bahaviour and language.





Locker Scene - South Norwood
This is the locker scene where I used a trunk shot to show me placing drugs in my locker.

I believe we ticked all of the boxes for the perfect locations for what scenes we wanted to shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment